SENSOPART VISOR® Vision Sensor
- Perfectly in tune: A combination of sophisticated hardware and easily configurable software
- Connectivity: Comprehensive protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP) for seamless integration into your environment
- Flexibility: One of the most extensive vision sensor families on the market offering solutions tailored to your applications
- Scalability: Select your VISOR® to suit to your own requirements.
Video Link : https://www.sensopart.com/fileadmin/sensopart.com/40_videos/visor_v50_clearly_better_en.mp4
Hardware + Software = VISOR®
With our portfolio of vision solutions, we cover a wide spectrum of industrial image processing. A high-performance smart camera fitted in a compact and light-weight housing forms the heart of our VISOR® vision sensors. They feature innovative solutions, such as a target laser for simple mechanical alignment or motorised focus for automatic adjustment to your individual operating distance.
The hardware is optimally enhanced by the VISOR® software, which enables the set up of applications in a few simple steps and the adjustment of process parameters. Thanks to the software, the process can also be continuously monitored.
SensoPart vision sensors have proven themselves to be extremely flexible – the VISOR® vision sensor comes with diverse resolutions of up to 5 megapixels and three different fields of view (narrow to wide). One variant for special applications allows the additional installation of an external lens.
All VISOR® sensors are equipped with a universal interface for installation in your machine, which is further facilitated by integrated standardised transmission protocols (PROFINET, Ehternet/IP).
SensoPart offers the VISOR® vision sensor with a package of integrated detectors and functions tailored to the application:
- Standard: To solve simple image processing tasks
- Advanced: An extended scope of functions for more challenging applications
- Professional: The complete detector package suited to even very complex tasks